Wednesday, January 20, 2010

PayPal Wishlist Pays Me $19.00

Yes! Keep the money flowing!



It's January 21, 2010, and it's been a couple months since I started earning online during late November. Finally the rewards are being reaped. PayPal sent me $19.00 through their PayPal Wishlist Application, which is way cool. It's the easiest source of online income I ever tried so far. Sign up, and you get one dollar. Just keep sending out invites on Facebook and you'd start to get cash for one dollar per successful invite - allowing any person with a PayPal account to use the Wishlist App to make their own wishlist. I managed to invite 19 people to use the application. I probably would have had more if I tried sending out friend invites to random people in Facebook.


Unfortunately, PayPal Wishlist is a one-time use only thing, unless they start making a new version again. Maybe next year.

In the meantime, I'd have to find other means of earning online. As I go through more and more PTCs, I get too many scams left and right. You start filtering out the scams from the real deal. It's a trial and error thing. I'm currently thinking of other things right now like paid reviews, freelancing or affiliate marketing. One of those, while PayPal Wishlist isn't there.

3 comments:

  1. Whoa! I wish you had a referral link for paypal wishlist. I'd heard of them a while back but i just didn't pay much attention. I'll head over there to see if i can find something out. You are most certainly right PTC sites can be such a waste of time, but after some trial n error you learn and if you stick with it after you learn you can sniff out a scam from a mile away. You're blog looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Dion. Thank you for your kind comments. Paypal wishlist did great this time. Hopefully we online earners could figure out the best sources of income out here. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you thought of trying one of GTP sites? Some are open to international users. If you are going to give try, I would recommend clickorsignup.com because this site has low min.($1.00)and pay 2 times a month. I am trying couple of gpt site and was able to make some money. I started with ptc but I left that behind, too many scam sites. You being a Philippino makes difficult to join those sites but keep searching. Good luck on all of us who trying hard to earn money online.

    ReplyDelete