Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I got paid by Bux.ee

BUXee - The Innovation in PTC

Here's my proof of payment, I got $2.62.

Now this is the first PTC that actually paid me. Hurray for Bux.ee! I am very happy with Bux.ee so far.
I got a free silver membership for about a month. Though they did say silver membership was free for three months originally, but they cut it a bit short. They did end up with a deal that they would keep giving the free silver membership for those who invested a certain amount in the website. I haven't invested anything, so I hold no grudges if they do cut it short. I already got a lot from them.

Getting paid was an extremely fast process. All you have to do is click on your payment processor of choice, and you get paid literally within the next second. Cash out is at a minimum of $2.00. The slow part is having to get your payment processor paid - it takes about three or four days to do so because verifying PayPal and AlertPay accounts is done by the admin manually. I suggest asking your PayPal to be verified several days before you plan to cash out if you want instantaneous results.

One thing to know about Bux.ee is that you can't look at other websites while waiting for the counter to go down. The counter will simply stay that way until you actually keep your eyes (or your mouse pointer, at the very least) on the website. I guess that means high quality traffic for those using Bux.ee and more that we consume as PTC clickers. Looking at the bright side though, a good reputation for high quality traffic will probably ensure that Bux.ee will have a good influx of advertisements, and will less likely turn scam.

No comments:

Post a Comment